Sunday, November 04, 2007

a new record?

i've done pretty idiotic things being a photographer. i've forgot to charge my battery and could only get half the shots i wanted. i've forgot my tripod plate while bringing my 2kg monster out. today i did it again! while i must say i was already disappointed that there wasn't much to shoot but at the end of the day when i wanted to take my camera out, i noticed the EMPTY sign on my display... i forgot my memory card!!!! so imagine that i carried my camera,4 lenses including my huge 80-200 and of course my monster tripod. everything could easily 10kgs. and i trekked up mountain with that! imagine if autumn was in full force and there would be so many things to shoot. luckily it wasn't. if not i might jump of from the mountain itself :P

i guess its another lesson learnt.

goin hokkaido on tues, hopefully i don freeze to death.

4 comments:

cl3m` said...

kenshu ryoko, sapporo and nearby places :)

calvin said...

hokkaido? aki break? which part btw?

Kelly said...

waiting for your pics from hokkaido

Dina Wee said...

Wahaha... Murphy's Law in action. Anyways... Hey clem! Haven't talked to you in ages! How you been? :)