Friday, March 17, 2006

Prologue-Back from Hols (もう休んだ)

My 1st post in ages. I'm bored now and thats why i'm probably writin now:P It now has a new look. Gonna do some more touching up in d near future. Hope u enjoy.

I'm currently on hols, slacking at home watchin 24 almost every other day. Only on season 4 though but i'm catchin up pretty fast. I'm only 2 weeks into my break( was in a prep course in K.L for 1.5 yrs. just finished recently) but i feel like my jap is degenerating at an alarming rate. Don't think i'll be able to remember my 漢字 (kanji) anymore. That's really freaking me out at the moment cos i'm suposed to be studying everythin there in jap! i'm so gonna be blur when i go there. So much for a prep course huh?

Other than that, i'm pretty exited i guess. New culture n lifestyle. But i do worry whether i'll be able to make new friends o not. Japanese are kind and friendly but to be close to them is another thing altogether. i guess i don't have much to write for now cos i'm not there yet.

So i'll sign off here with a pic of my future school i pulled off their website. Cheers!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

nice upgrade.....Just asked Shi han,yes,u are nearer to me then teo..now I've confirmed.hehe

Shit,I'm even more worried than you.And I have no idea what to expect or pack,and they say no web cam?I goners...