Tuesday, March 21, 2006

trusT

how issit to trust someone? Everytime i try, paranoia creeps in from d least possible way. It's a tiring battle but hopefully it'll be worth it. I know there's nothing wrong going on. It's just paranoia shaking my belief. i dunno..argh..sigh.. this is frustrating...blah..

p.s: pls ignore this post

........................................................................................................................................................................
Things i've got to do before i leave for japan:

  1. Eat as much laksa as possible! That's cos there's nothing similar at all over there. Tomorrow will be the 3rd consecutive breakfast i'm having laksa. Call me crazy but i'll definitely miss this dish...sigh..
  2. Gu Bak Mee(Beef noodles). Somewhat local beef noodles different from the taiwanese versions. I tried the one at Green Hill just now. Was awesome. Much better than the one at open air. (This task is therefore completed)
  3. Excercise. I told myself i would lose some weight this trip back. So far, I've done an okay job but my food intake has increased dramatically as well.. so another..sigh.. needa up my gym and maybe badminton.
  4. shopping! for essentials i mean. dunno what i'll need there but food is definitely the main consideration here. Those instant pre-mix tht u pop in with meat n whatever else and poof! edible food. how are students to live without that?
  5. learn to cook. laugh all u want but it's been an interest of mine. so far only got one lesson from my mom. Fried rice! ahaha.. edible enough. So now i know how to cook 2 things ( instant noodles and fried eggs aside).
  6. Fried rice n sushi...It's gonna be very very sad.. sigh...Family and Friends. I've realised i shouldn't be online as much as i am now. Should spend more time with those that are here, my parents and a couple of friends. so dina, ben n chieh ping are like my best buddies now! my laksa comrades.. haha.. i'll drag them:P

I guess that's about all to do besides packing n bla bla bla:P Estimated departure time: 12 days 11hours and counting!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I was thinking bout the same thing before I went to read your post..how much can we actually trust someone eh?Who should we trust?Is because we spent less time here we couldn't trust fellow PPKTJ-ians with our secrets?Are we to trust only our secondary school mate??I dunno....

and...Good luch in accomplishing the list,though I can doubt it..For one,you're eating more while trying to lose weight?Lame attempt=)

And second,didn't I just someone online just a few minutes ago claiming he's bored and went to shut down now??

Kelly said...

ooppss...did i just let out your secret??=p

sorry,just tempering your comment section where nobody bothers to read anyway...*ouch..(me feel very teh evillleeee todaaayyyyy!!)