Thursday, June 08, 2006

Subject theme: Flowered NwA-608



my exams are over!!! so i'm doing a new series of photos. still my 2nd session only, exams being the obstacle! hope u enjoy. anyways, i'm thinking of making this site more of a photo blog as i got another place to talk cock d:P



i do realize i needa get a tripod. i can't shoot at low shutter speeds without shaking .That sucks!
i got not enough cash to burn until my next allowance sigh... belows my mp3 player. i love it though. can't live without it. i wonder what i'm gonna shoot next. maybe when i go to church this week, i'll find a nice subject. i just can't be always taking pics inside my room. for your info, the background is my t-shirt! clean eh? proves that i'm actually washing me clothes! again, the flower is a contribution from the school garden. i hardly had to go sneaking around today, the school was almost empty cos exam's over!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

nice nice nice..but the MP3 will look nicer without the earphones..I think

mayc said...

think tht flower looks d-e-a-d lo.. overall, not bad~ ehemmm... my two cents lar..