Thursday, October 05, 2006

A New Semester

It's been about a week into the new semester.. new subjects,mainly thermodynamics and mechanical experiments while my programming and moulding/welding subjects have ended for now at least. having another experiment class(other than my machine workshop) means more reports to hand up and this is like 1 per week unlike 1 per 5 weeks for machine workshop.

due to my kinda bad end to my last semester, i'm somewhat renewed with vigour to tackle at least this half sem. experiments, other than writing the reports would be interesting and i get to see what i've learned for the past 6 months here. needa study harder for some subjects.. like strength of materials and mechanical drafting. big leap in mech drafting.. gears and crap , the whole last sem was just basics needed for this sem... needa work hard for it.

oh,oh.. i had my first judo lesson! as i guy who has never practiced any self defence martial arts, it was pretty fun. kinda tiring and i couldnt really write properly(cause u grip alot) after the session.

kousen sai(college day) is coming at the end of the month.. thinking of what photos to show for my club. thinking of going back to yourou this weekend to take more pics.. hope it rains or sth.. i wanted a cooler effect for the pic but i didn't get it last time.

autumn's here too.. means to kyoto in nov! tentatively 18nov.. hehe.. i just can't wait for it. foliage.maple leaves.. if cherry blossoms=spring, foliage=autumn in japan. thinking of going kobe in dec(after my mid sem exams).. luminarie! i can watch it.. problem is $$$$ of course. that lead me to think that i should baito(work part time) here.. should i? if i do well for my mid sems, i might.. save up enough points to counter any screw ups for the 2nd half.

no pics today.

ciao.

3 comments:

mayc said...

gambarou ne! =D

looking fwd to kyoto trip..

Kelly said...

me too

cl3m` said...

lets all get drunk n be merry on the rooftop!