Friday, June 29, 2007

A sign?

my toy car can't work, i think it's defective, the IC ..(i'm hoping it is cos i dunno what the hell is wrong with it) i've made 2,TWO mistakes transfering money for my stofen omnibounce yesterday. i thought i entered the wrong name, but later i found out the bank acct was also wrong! lucky they don't charge me but pai seh to the bank officer who help me with it.so i just hope nothing else goes wrong...

yesterday was my last day at work.. kedai gulung tikar, strictly speaking its not bankrupt but the boss just called it quits i guess mainly because there aren't enough chefs..it was kinda sad, i liked the people working there. the chef was prolly the nicest guy ever and he taught me quite alot. hopefully i'll find a crew just as nice on my next job. i earned just enough to cover my tix to aus, not bad huh for a weekend job :)

summore pics from bon odori...

1st 3 pics r from tikki with my cam. she hates dancing, so she's been playing with my cam alot. she's not bad aside from 3/4 out of focus(oof) shots.

me..me?her friends...
this is not a good pic,ok for her, not for me..just abit too blur. thought whether i should put it in but readers always complain not enough japanese girls.. this i guess are normal 18 yr old japanese girls.
trying with slow sync flash for movement
odo, tikki and her tutor( i dunno her name... =S her bf would be kien's(my junior) tutor..maybe all 4 of them should go on a double date? )
tupshe( i really don't know how to spell) but he really enjoyed himself!
yamamura sensei, attends it every year. a very funny guy but highly successful :)
the stage..not a good pic taken by me but just to show the atmosphere..

there's more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

earning just enough to cover ur tix to aussie? thats quite a lot..!

ur pics dun look like ur normal pics...