Monday, July 30, 2007

My last blog post in Melb

doing sth cherie tagged me. i'm bored. where shall i go today....

Layer 1: On the Outside

Name: Clement Ong Eng Leng
Birth Date: 24/5/86
Current Status: -
Eye Color: black
Hair Color: black

Layer 2: On the Inside
My Heritage: chinese
My Fears: being in d dark alone after watching a horror movie
My Weaknesses: i'm lazy
My Perfect Pizza: 10 types of cheeses mix together with pepperoni

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My first thoughts waking up: what am i going to have for breakfast?
My bedtime: 12am
My Most Missed Memory: i'm going to miss being away from all of you very soon

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King:Burger King (Cherie: Hungry Jacks got no Swiss Mushroom, easily the best burger ever)
Single or Group Dates: singlesinglesinglesingle

Adidas or Nike: both
Tea or Nestea: teh c peng
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla

Cappucino or Coffee: coffee

Layer 5: Do You...
Smoke: nope.
Curse: I'm trying to cut down
Take a Shower: yep. i shower and go public baths with other naked men
Have a Crush: i'm not very sure
Go to School: jpa pay for me to go where?
Want to Get Married: eventually
Believe in Yourself: not sure
Think You're a Health Freak: i'm 21 and my blood pressure is slightly high, so u think?

Layer 6: In the Past
Gone to the Mall: who hasnt?
Been on Stage: yup
Eaten Sushi: yup. the best sushi is prolly torched unagi(eel) until the edges are so crisp while the overall is so soft it melts in your mouth with special sweet sauce. 2 for RM10 at nigiri no tsukimi
Dyed Your Hair: nope..maybe

Layer 7: Have You Ever...
Played a Stripping Game: nope
Changed Who You Were to Fit In: maybe

Layer 8: Age You're Hoping to...
Get Married: if i think i'll eventually get married...

Layer 9: In a Guy<---Girl
Best Eye Color:Any
Best Hair Color: Something natural and suits the person
Short or Long Hair: depending on the person

Layer 10: What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: talking to pong
An Hour Ago: watching van persie score a superb goal against inter
Four and a Half Hours ago: sleeping...
A Month Ago: in class panicking about my compressor
A Year Ago: climbing mount fuji? maybe.. or somewhere ard japan doing touristy stuff

Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: everyone?
I feel: sad
I hate: tht this is gonna end
I hide: things
I miss: you n him n her
I need: to catch a plane to sydney

Layer 12: Tag 7 People
jane
kelly
mayc
yon
calvin
joann
voon?hahaha

No comments: