Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hari Raya

It's pretty ironic actually. For 18 years when i was back in Malaysia, Hari Raya was never big on my celebration list. I stayed home most of the time except for the few visits i paid atika and rudy.My dad would drag me to some houses some years but its usually a quiet affair. This yr , celebrations was in full gear for me even though i was so busy. the night before raya, we had dinner..which includes soto, nasi himpit, and heavenly beef rendang. Then i was off to help prepare satay till 3 in the morning. it was for a joint lunch between the malaysians and indonesians in our area the next day. i ate quite abit throughout that day and it was fun. Next year with my senpais gone, i guess this would be the last as well.











on a side note, i'm freaking tired! and not feeling too well either. sigh.. 10 more days!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

get more rest after kosen sai lar..

cl3m` said...

who asked me to go kobe then just afew days back?:P