Sunday, January 06, 2008

LOLS

i ripped this from sping's blog,this is her original text:P

I ripped this off William's blog. hahah so funny.

One politician, One thief & One AJC student died & went straight to hell.

Politician said 'I miss my country. I want to call my country and see how everybody is doing there.' She called and talked for about 5 minutes,then she asked 'Well, devil how much do I need to pay for the call????The devil says 'Five million dollars'.The Politician wrote him a cheque and went to sit back on her chair.

Thief was so jealous, he starts screaming,'My turn! I wanna call my group members, I want to see how everybody is doing there too'He called and talked for about 2 minutes, then he asked 'Well, devil, how much do I need to pay for the call????The devil says 'Ten million dollars'.With a smug look on his face, he made a cheque and went to sit back on his chair.

AJ student was even more jealous & started screaming,'I want to call my school friends and teacherss',He called friends and teachers in AJ and he talked for twenty hours about

Application question for gp,
demand and supply for economics,
superposition for physics,
statistics for maths,
transition metals for chemistry,
organisation and control of prokaryote and eukaryote genome for bio,
written report for project work,

he talked & talked & talked, then he asked 'Well, devil how much do I need to pay for the call???? The devil says 'Twenty dollars'. Politician was stunned & said 'Twenty dollars??? Only ??'

Devil says (scroll down)














'Calling from hell to hell is a local call'

No comments: