Sunday, May 28, 2006

Shoes?Shoes?more Shoes!!


i've been here for urm, 2 months? yet, i think i've bought more shoes in this short period of time than compared with my last 5 years! to be exact, 5 pairs! this brings me to a total of 7 pairs at d moment. i got running shoes, formal shoes, urm, futsal, football, one for p.e, and one for my casual wear. The last is my favourite though.It's for my workshop. heavy as it is, i's supposed to be able to withstand a 1ton impact! how cool can it be? and for only urm 100 bucks? 1 ton man. i tried to hit it, n i found my hand hurting instead...

below are some pics that were taken during the week. 1st of is sashimi! probably d best i ever had. maguro and ika(tuna and squid) my 日本事情先生、砂糖先生(sato sensei) wanted us to know the real meaning of japanese food and he definitely got his point through to me at least. It's not just about taste or quantity but when having a real japanese meal, you can sense what season you're in. Everything used is fresh and in season. the taste is unique and blends in with nature. it was just d best. luckily he treated us cos the bill was well urm..


then , birthday bash pics. mongol guy n mine. i'm 364 days younger than him. how cool can tht be?hehe.. had fun goin out with them. enjoy d pics.

p.s: pics obviously not taken by me.










from left to right:
nia(viet kong); nuwan( sri lankan tiger guerillas); me( chin peng?); odo( gengkhis khan);pong( who's famous in laos?)

3 comments:

mayc said...

wah.. u beat me lar.. i oni have 3 pairs.. all brought from malaysia.. hohoho.. *wonders* will u ever run out of money??

Kelly said...

Wondering too..I only have 3 pairs too..been wearing the same sports shoe to class everyday til I get sick of it..

Yon said...

yo man! you havent seen my housemate, last count 23 pairs... my shoe rackS are full of his shoes.. hehe