Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sydney II

Rest of my pics from sydney.

the anzec memorial, kinda like the shrine in melbourme but smaller.peace rally held by green's party..pretty interesting, something u dont normally see in malaysia.
sydney's monorial, highly overpriced...i'd rather walk and i did :P
the sydney opera house.. i cant believe i dont have a decent shot of it... this being the only barely passable one... sigh..
the harbour bridge at night,this again is a failure.. my tripod shook due to the wind, so it's a lil blurry if looked at closely..sigh...
the city at night..
i met my uncle? nephew by rank, Sean and his family. He's doing an impressive job of making our family tree all the way back to my great great grandfather(singapore branch of the family as well...) kinda put us ongs to shame to let an in-law do the work few of us are bothered to :P
i guess this is the end of my australian adventure.. i'm highly considering making an european one in the near future :P

3 comments:

Kelly said...

highly considering only?

Crabbed!! said...

great pics as usual....
so...how is Australia, really...is it worth the time flying there??

cl3m` said...

randy!havent talked to you in a while eh :P yea, i guess its worth the time flying there. beautiful country and it can well be considered my 3rd home since more than half of my frens are there :)