Saturday, April 09, 2005

Z3n

hehehe..got it!My Creative Zen Micro.finally..but it burned a hole in my pocket..sigh.Have to budget from now on =( So, here's my impression of it. I must say it looks damn good and smaller than I imagined! sexier than the mini too.the vertical touch screen!People say it's kinda hard to use and they're probably right but with the right skill and technique, it's kinda easy. 1 day learning period only. Interface's great and comes with tonnes of features too, namely fm radio, calender(scheduler), clock,microphone,fm recorder and cusomtized eq.was it worth it?Yea, for 1 gb more than the mini and all the added features.I wanted white though but they didnt have the colour=( Any disappointments about my new toy?Yea,a few. The sound!Not really what i expected. Maybe cos I've not used an mp3 palyer for a while. but not as rich as i thought and the bass ain't that great even though it's supopsedly better than the mini.Next, there isnt a line out means everything's from the player.Kinda sucky.All in all, still say it's a good buy =) gonna go play with it now.

2 comments:

helghast said...

heyyas... must bring ur zen micro when u come back to sg ya?? hmmm... whens e actual date u coming back?? cuz i tink xuezhen also coming back...

cl3m` said...

hahaha.. sure sure:P think cheaper in sg but cant wait for it:P 20 may till 23. quite confirmed unless sth urgent really comes up