Thursday, April 06, 2006

A fiery experience

my room's all black no joke. death would have been likely but i came out of it just dirty and unscathed. thank God for that. my senior left the heater on on my 1st night and while sleeping my futon dropped on it and the rest was history. school has yet to start and i've created the biggest incident in the school's 40 years of dull history. i got pics but don think i'm gonna post it up. u can check newspapers though. don believe me? u can always ask for proof

2 comments:

Crabbed!! said...

WHAT THE F*???!!!

Wow, pyrotechnics on the first day. Now, that's what i call demanding attention. What? you lack love or something??

Anyways, welcome to Japan. Hope you don't set too many fires...twice a month is just nice. Oh, need anything from the north, dial 080-55352889. Good luck Pyro.

mayc said...

yo! why no new updates?? oh, ur poor blog~~
btw, we readers do enjoy craps tooo...