Monday, May 22, 2006

fl0wer p0wer!

my new toy. my self bought early birthday present which made me broke. 4.2k!! i'm crazy ain't i. but my new baby. nikon D70s is worth almost every penny.my only complain is d software which was for xp japan.i cant use it properly.good riddance as well. dled photoshop.problem fixed!look at the pics below on my 1st try.it's of course edited:P my skills r still pretty shitty.hopefully it'll improve in due time! in time for my great summer trip at least. at least now i'm equipped with a kick ass weapon. Shoot to kill!! so how do u like d pics? flower stolen from d school garden. Felt like a thief cuttig it off. the background's my t-shirt!!hehe..all artificial light:P anyways, exams start next week! wish me d best of luck, tho how many of u read this? kelly? mayching?:P





4 comments:

Kelly said...

love the pics,exam gambatte,Happy Birthday and oyasuminasai

mayc said...

i...
dunno...
what...
to...
say...

mayc said...

oklar... cant deny that the pics are nice... =D

Jeremy Cheong said...

Nice pics! No wonder you are looking foward for the next motor show...anyway, good luck! Happy snapping..oops..shoud be Happy studying!