Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Kobe Trip Part 2: Kokoen Garden

I wanred to include Himeji Castle in this post but there seems to be a limit to how many pics that can be posted in a post.so here are the pics for kokoen garden in himeji.. one of the best gardens.. would be nicer in autumn or winter.. but worth d 300 yen

this was taken outside the garden. i got there early so it wasn't open yet:P

pics of the garden. i like the 1st one and the last. this fish pic is pretty cool.


bamboo shots.my 1st try, should have done better with d depth of field i think..
why are there red leaves in summer????


i like this shot, i don't know why. the flower behind it gives a whole new perspective..






the usual flower shots, this time on a lotus. it was prolly one of the best subjects ever. even an old lady who was there to snap spent more time than me there( i think she's better than me:P she helped me with the shot below.. she arranged it.. minolta user.. both on film and digital meaning her age is with experience:P)
i like this..

my next part is himeji castle!





No comments: