Monday, August 14, 2006

Yokohama,Shibuya & Misc

i think this is gonna be the last part of my tokyo section. the next 4 pics are from yokohama

1.the Cosmo Clock,700yen for a 15 min ride. kinda worth it. supposedly the world's tallest but i seem to have my doubts after seeing other ferries wheels. one of my fav pics in the tokyo section.
2.street performer.one of the better ones and really really funny. not exactly pro but he can really cheer up the crowd!
3.this a blardy roller coaster that goes down a pool. wanted to try but the 500yen tag made me not ride it.(slight regret here:P)
4.Landmark Tower,Japan's tallest building. nothing compared to KLCC twin towers though.
5.Streets of Shibuya and the CROWD
6.Random Pics taken at Tokyo International Forum. The 2 pair of legs or of james n kim shing i think
7.Tokyo Int. Forum(i think thts the correct name..
8.Shibuya Crowd
9.Another Sibuya pic
With this comes an end to my Tokyo Sect.Next up,Kansai!

No comments: