Sunday, March 16, 2008

The tale of 2 wives

The moment I laid my eyes on her, I knew she would be the one. When i touched her, the curves were just right and it's like i've known her my whole life. Younger, more abled and definitely more tech savvy than my 1st wife, how could i resist? Papers were drawn up and we're kind of separated now. I still love my 1st wife, without her i wouldn't be where i am now, she's been with me through the good and bad times but i think the time is right to go our own ways now.

Goodbye my d70s, i'm sure your new owner will be just as nice and will be able to push you to your limits. Welcome d300 and may we create many beautiful shots in the years ahead. 1st impression shots are as below. even though u've emptied my bank, my pockets, i still think u're worth every single yen.





9 comments:

calvin said...

eh, sakura has bloom over there?
the yellow flower is my pick from the rest =)

cl3m` said...

nope, it's ume, abit like sakura but more petals

Crabbed!! said...

What happened to your ex-wife??

you should have made me an offer...I would have considered giving up what little virginity I have left to her!! i would have gladly married her and make use of her even in broad daylight!! heh heh...

Anyway....wows....WOWS...i shall hire you the day when I get married(to a real woman) to take wedding photos.

cl3m` said...

i would have but a kohai has taken up the offer :P

zhenhui said...

eh don't la sound so sad... :)

cl3m` said...

i'm not sad but it has sentimental value. take good care of it eh

calvin said...

which means i was partly there during the business transaction between a senpai and a kohai the other night? o.O

anyway, i have not encounter any ume trees here. personally, i think ume looks nicer than sakura =)

cl3m` said...

ume trees can be found anywhere la, looks almost like sakura trees

zhenhui said...

i will man i will :)