Tuesday, November 28, 2006

tag tag tag

Four jobs I would stink at:
lawyer
pr relations
politician
a male prostitue

Four pretend nicknames I'm making up for myself:
don make up nicknames for myself but i've been called
clem
clemmy
kule(japanese just can call me clem..lol.. it'll become kulemu)
and the all time fav, clementine =)

Four movies I've watched over and over (and not fall asleep):
while you were sleeping(i watch cos my sis watches and i'm always there :P )
mighty ducks(i cant help it, everytime its on astro, i just watch it again )
billy madison!
pirates of the carribean

Four things I love to do on weekends:
sleep
shoot
surf
can anyone guess a 3 letter s word?

Four alcoholic beverages I've enjoyed:
whisky,whisky,whisky
vodka lime
magheritas
red wine(good ones!)

Four celebrities I would go on a big date with:
keira knightley
maki horikita
hikaru utada
uma thurman.. she's still hot despite her age!

Four things I could not live without (excluding essentials):
camera
cam n internet
friends
family

Four of my favourite foods, whom I'd like to bon appetite with:
laksa,sae,if she ever wakes up
kueh chap,sae,if she ever wakes up
okonomiyaki,anyone?
oden,alone..ahaha.. seems like the loner kinda food..

Four places I would rather be right now:
home
aussie
alaska
uk

Four people I'm mercilessly tagging:
the end d?so fast .. so needa get more victims here
1.dina
2.siew ping
3.cherie
4.randy

No comments: