Friday, December 08, 2006

nagoya skirmish!

went to nagoya today.. lots of stuff that i had to do.. bought my tix home to kuching for march( march 8 to april 3) 82600.. dunno whether it's expensive or cheap..but i guess its almost as low as mas can go.. hell i cant even change my tix anymore..

next, went to m-audio to get my earphone repaired..hehe, i thought pay 3000yen to replace the wire but the guy was nice enough to replace it for free and gave me a casing!(seemed like he gave me a new unit =) ) apparently no one go there without appointment.. lols..hahaha.. but what to do.

next was to service my cam but but but but but but they said it would take a month and i cant wait a month! need to use it this hols... so din do it lo.. :P

here are some pics from nagoya's christmas deco!








2 comments:

Kelly said...

nice pics again!!!

Anonymous said...

pretty christmasy trees. today i went to kobe. walau so many ppl went to see luminarie man. i heard my fren said tht it takes 3 hours to watch it, even on weekdays!

in the end, i didnt watch it, belah after seeing so many ppl. =D and cos i got tenko oso la.