Sunday, September 10, 2006

Digital D80 Live:My cam shots.

some people complained that my explanation's too short.. and rightly so. so lemme explain abit. nikon's selling their new dslr cam, the d80 and to promote it they decided to hold a roadshow called 'Digital D80 Live'. it includes talks, hand -ons and model shootings as seen in my previous post. clear enough?

1. the announcer.
2. pics taken when i was queuing up for the test shots.
3.i think i took this while test shooting.. one of my favourites.
4.more queuing.
5.the printer girl!after test shooting, they allowed us to print one pic. i have 3:D
6.model no.2. she's more like one of the promoters but the model was taking a break so she stepped up. i like her more but she's not that good a poses.
7.another of her.
8.back to her!
9.this girl was promoting the difference between the viewfinders of the d80,350d n alpha. (though nikon posted company A n company B). nikon really win hands down on this but its abit unfair to compare it to the 350d considering 400d is just around the corner.
10. one of my fav. promoters here.. very elegant
11.another pic.

12.very natural but sadly.. smoker's teeth.
13.my last shot before i left.
thats it for me and models!sigh.. where to find summore?

3 comments:

mayc said...

*nosebleed*

kidding!

Kelly said...

too near lar,sometimes,don't just shoot their faces,shoot also parts of thier body,looks nicer..guaaa

cl3m` said...

i would love too but my lens didnt permit it:P